An addiction center had issues with filling local beds due to competitors. PPC spend was high and also sporadic due to Google cracking down on fake centers with high authenticity requests.
- What was causing the lack of local visibility
- Address the keyword / content connection with competitors
- Find out what users were searching for and how content aligns
- Look into analytical data and understand user engagement
What Was Done?
Using analytical data:
- Keyword research to align content to user search terms
- Content improvements to layout and content
- Meta tags and other basic SEO adjustments to alt tags
- Plugin optimizations to adjust SEO factors
- Reindexed all changes and tracked keyword rankings
- Negative keywords were added to Adwords campaign and overall budget was reduced.
- The client had moved from page 5 and beyond to pages 1-3 for 100s of their targeted keywords after 3 months
- Improved website indexing
- Which increased overall organic visibility and engagement
- Local traffic increased by 100% on average for the 3 targeted areas
- Goal conversions increased by 72% in just 6 months