SEO is one of the most important growth industries that emerged from the dawn of the internet and webpages. Since digital marketing has been a thing, search engines have needed to figure out ways to serve users the websites they asked for via the search queries they enter. Search engine optimization is a website’s number 1 strategy to keep relevant and ranking above competitors for valued search queries.
SEO Ranking Factors Like:
- Onpage SEO Factors – SEO variables that website owners have control over.
- Technical SEO – SEO variables that relate heavily with the ranking algorithms, searchbots and the way web browsers communicate with servers to optimize SEO further.
- Digital Marketing – Not paying attention to how a brand interacts with customers and the public, can lead to issues with off page SEO. It’s the voice of a website and brand, use it wisely.
- Offpage SEO Factors – SEO variables that website owners have NO control over.
- Backlink Optimization – How other websites link to your website matters.
- Citation Management – The information listed on directories could be costing trust and potential customers.
- Social Media Engagement – The lack of a social media presence can cause a company to appear fake or non existent.
- Brand Perception – Negative reviews, unanswered questions and a Google My Business that isn’t optimized can create a negative outlook of any brand.
- SEO Audits – The basic SEO audits every website should be using, plus more for technical SEO.
Not understanding the inter-connectivity of SEO in all it’s forms will cause problems with your website traffic, since it won’t be seen in SERPs to even get the organic traffic you want. SEO factors can directly affect organic traffic and keyword rankings, or it can indirectly affect website traffic. Each SEO factor is connected to one another in various ways indirectly or directly through out the process of crawling, indexing and ranking website keywords.