Hello GR0, this subsection of SEO Jobs is an attempt to organic position myself in front of the GR0 audience, I’ve applied for the position of SEO Associate Director at GR0, and would like to request an interview please! I found the SEO Associate Director position at GR0 on LinkedIn.
This page currently ranks 6th for “GR0 SEO Director”
How GR0 Defines the Associate Director of SEO Position
GR0 seeks a critical team leader and client-experience enthusiast with a track record of managing digital marketing teams and delivering extraordinary client support. The SEO associate director provides GR0’s unique employee experience, people development, operational innovation, and customer service while overseeing 60 different clients with competing priorities. We need a strategic thinker and natural relationship-builder who embraces the grind and possesses otherworldly communication and diplomacy skills.
SEO Associate Director Qualifications
10+ Years in SEO
I have worked for agencies with 400 active clients, The House of Representatives, Global SaaS companies and freelanced for the last 15 years! I couple that experience with SEO best practices to deliver organic traffic success!
I’ve managed teams of up to 5 other SEOs, where I taught, trained and help grow their careers! I’ve also led international cross functional teams on higher detailed and impactful website projects, from website migrations to multi-language SEO implementation.
Data-Driven SEO Expert
I rely heavily on data, since it is crucial to SEO success, from a multitude of sources, like Google search console, Google Analytics, SEMrush, AHREFs, Google trends, and also SEM manager to name a few. Without data utilization, you really are working in the dark.
You can find a copy of my resume here!
Currently looking for SEO Director to SEO Manager positions
- I’m obsessed and passionate about SEO
- I’m an expert with technical SEO, On Page SEO, and Off Page SEO
- I love to build SEO strategies that handle the complexities of multiple sites and targeted audiences
- I believe in data driven SEO, using data as my main guide to diagnose, troubleshoot and solving SEO issues
- I use data, best practice, and SEO leader’s websites / content to educate and inform people when questioned
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in search engine optimization on single and multi-project initiatives
- Has a constant pulse on the latest standards and algorithmic updates in SEO
- Excellent written and oral skills to lead and guide a team of SEO professionals
- A passion to managed, educate, nurture and grow coworkers to empowerment
- The ability to create process documents and mentor coworkers in SEO best practices
- Technical SEO and enterprise level development expertise
- International and large-scale website experience
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, JS, mySQL
- Proficient using .aspx, .php, and .jsp
The Associate Director Of SEO Role At GR0
What you’ll do:
- Manage teams of SEO Campaign Managers & Analysts, facilitating their company onboarding, day-to-day work, objectives and key results, and overall professional development
- Review and monitor campaign progress to ensure the timely completion of deliverables and the advancement of meaningful business goals for GR0’s clients
- Oversee team growth and ensure proper bandwidth to accommodate new client needs alongside GR0’s sales and finance departments
- Serve as an escalation point for client issues and concerns, helping your team members remove roadblocks and find solutions to help clients reach their goals
- Review SEO plans and strategies, ensuring they are sound and aligned with client goals and industry best practices
- Communicate regularly with high-level clients, offering bespoke, customized service and helping clients feel supported
- Keep up with SEO industry newsletters, blogs, and influencers to help develop your team’s knowledge and skillset
- Play a pivotal role in the hiring process for the SEO team, helping to evaluate candidates’ SEO knowledge and other relevant skills
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of direct SEO or digital marketing experience in a client-facing capacity
- A strong track record in people management, particularly with Campaign Managers, SEO Analysts, or related roles
- A deep understanding of SEO best practices and the Google ranking algorithm
- An adamant adherence to standard operating procedures, embracing the importance of process and routine
- The ability to successfully manage your team using an individualized approach, meeting each person’s unique needs to help them excel
- Expert-level problem-solving skills with an in-depth understanding of client relationship management and SEO best practices
Who you are:
- You are deeply passionate about all things SEO and digital marketing
- You have superior communication skills and place great importance on transparency and accountability
- You are highly ambitious, results-driven, and constantly strive for success
- You have a passion for developing others, helping them grow to achieve their professional goals
- You have a client-first mentality, always building systems to help our clients feel attended to and supported
- You are adept at juggling competing deadlines and priorities with ease while remaining self-motivated, accurate, and attentive to detail
- You embrace learning in and contributing to a rapidly growing startup
- You are comfortable in a fluid environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity and dynamic change
What does the hiring process entail?
- Stage 1 (Recruiter Screen) – After you submit your application, our talent recruitment team will review and reach out to candidates. During this 30-minute Google Meet (no video), we’ll discuss your career journey and professional motivators while learning about GR0 overall and the Associate Director, SEO opportunity
- Stage 2 (Take-Home Interview) – Replacing an additional video interview, we will send you a relevant set of questions and exercises, which we expect will take about 30 minutes to complete
- Stage 3 (Initial Interview) – The first video interview with at least one GR0 SEO team member will involve 45 minutes of reviewing your take-home interview and diving deeper into the GR0 processes, tools, core values, and company roadmap
- Stage 4 (Leadership Panel Interview) – Your next interview will be a 45-minute conversation with at least three GR0 leadership team members. During this time, you will present a case to our team, answer additional questions, and have ample time to ask questions of us
- Stage 5 (Hiring Manager Interview) – Your final video interview will be with our Director, SEO, Paul Teddy, who will gauge your potential to excel in the role and provide you with the chance to clarify expectations with your possible future manager
- Stage 6 (Co-Founders Connect) – The second-to-last conversation of the interview process is always a chance for you to connect with our CEO and Co-Founder, Kevin Miller, and our Chief Growth Officer and Co-Founder, Jon Zacharias
- Stage 7 (Offer) – If a #GR0mance has brewed, we will make you a competitive offer and hope you’ll accept!
What’s in it for you:
- Shared Financial Success – GR0 believes strongly in equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total annual compensation for this role is market competitive – $115,000 – $120,000 (commensurate with experience), as well as company stock options.
- A Unique Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company alongside next-level talent in a respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring environment. #GR0Together
- Health and Family Benefits – GR0 offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage options for GR0ers and their families
- Flexible PTO – We know that rest is vital to your wellbeing and career success, so we give you the flexibility and trust to take it when you need it
- Hybrid Work Environment – You can choose how you work best, whether in the office, at home, or both. Our remote-first culture, internal comms, and tech stack promote collaboration, communication, and camaraderie!
- Community Impact – GR0 is committed to supporting the communities where we work and live by partnering with local charitable organizations to give back in various ways