Hello, this subsection of SEO Jobs is an attempt to organic position myself in front of the Microsoft audience, I’ve applied for the position of SEO Director at Microsoft, and would like to request an interview please! I found the SEO Director position at Microsoft on LinkedIn.
Currently this page ranks 4th for “Microsoft SEO Director”
As an SEO leader, you will be accountable for deeply understanding business priorities, setting SEO strategies across a complex portfolio, executing those strategies with demonstrated business impact, and educating stakeholders about SEO. You have at hands-on SEO experience (technical and content), including solving tough multi-domain, enterprise-level SEO problems with global footprints, developing sound strategies to support traffic from the top to the bottom of the funnel in a commerce ecosystem, and educating and influencing a broad set of stakeholders in an enterprise environment.
In this position, you’ll work closely with engineering and marketing web teams, product marketing, engineering, paid/SEM teams, our content studio writers, and agency partners to evolve and sustain a holistic, scalable, impactful SEO program. Our team: We are a fast-paced group with global stakeholders. We put a focus on getting things done, simplifying anything and everything, and having fun while doing it. We all believe that content matters—it helps our customers find us and inspires them to take action on the happy path once they do find us. You will be in the middle of it all helping to make decisions that impact our resources, timelines, and global web experiences.
SEO Director Qualifications
10+ Years in SEO
I have worked for agencies with 400 active clients, The House of Representatives, Global SaaS companies and freelanced for the last 15 years! I couple that experience with SEO best practices to deliver organic traffic success!
I’ve managed teams of up to 5 other SEOs, where I taught, trained and help grow their careers! I’ve also led international cross functional teams on higher detailed and impactful website projects, from website migrations to multi-language SEO implementation.
Data-Driven SEO Expert
I rely heavily on data, since it is crucial to SEO success, from a multitude of sources, like Google search console, Google Analytics, SEMrush, AHREFs, Google trends, and also SEM manager to name a few. Without data utilization, you really are working in the dark.
You can find a copy of my resume here!
Currently looking for SEO Director to SEO Manager positions
- I’m obsessed and passionate about SEO
- I’m an expert with technical SEO, On Page SEO, and Off Page SEO
- I love to build SEO strategies that handle the complexities of multiple sites and targeted audiences
- I believe in data driven SEO, using data as my main guide to diagnose, troubleshoot and solving SEO issues
- I use data, best practice, and SEO leader’s websites / content to educate and inform people when questioned
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in search engine optimization on single and multi-project initiatives
- Has a constant pulse on the latest standards and algorithmic updates in SEO
- Excellent written and oral skills to lead and guide a team of SEO professionals
- A passion to educate, nurture and grow coworkers to empowerment
- The ability to create process documents and mentor coworkers in SEO best practices
- Technical SEO and enterprise level development expertise
- International and large-scale website experience
- Proficient in SQL / MySql
- Proficient using .aspx, .php, and .jsp
The SEO Director Role at Microsoft
• Coach and develop a data-driven, results-oriented, innovative, best-in-class, and inclusive SEO team.
• Help others learn and grow. You recognize that SEO can be a “black box” to others and you understand how to distill down key SEO concepts for others to understand.
• Evolve an SEO program into an SEO Center of Excellence that maximizes traffic and revenue opportunities across the commercial cloud portfolio.
• Stay current on global SEO and search landscape and emerging trends and identify tools and reports to automate processes or deliver more sophisticated analysis.
• Analyze complex data sets to identify opportunities, forecast results, and implement strategies in a cross-functional team, as well as prepare and present executive-ready reports with insights about SEO performance.
• Collaborate with business groups to solve technical problems, provide optimization recommendations, and forecast impact to initiate traffic across our web properties.
• Find actionable insights that help partner teams improve efficiency of paid online marketing spend and site operations.
• Stay current on the global SEO and search landscape, including emerging trends, and identify opportunities to continue to evolve a growth-marketing SEO team.