Hello Silverback Strategies, this subsection of SEO Jobs is an attempt to organic position myself in front of the Silverback Strategies audience, I’ve applied for the position of SEO Associate Director at Silverback Strategies, and would like to request an interview please! I found the SEO Associate Director position at Silverback Strategies on LinkedIn.
Currently This page ranks 4th for “Silverback Strategies SEO Director”
How Silverback Strategies Defines the Associate Director of SEO Job
The Associate Director of SEO is expected to work cross-functionally, finding opportunities to enhance our clients’ overall digital programs through SEO initiatives and complementary strategies with other services. You’ll work closely with and report directly to the Vice President of SEO, with whom you’ll take an active role in innovating on the continued development of Silverback’s SEO best practices and product offerings. You’ll also collaborate with experts in Paid Media, Analytics, Creative, Content, and Web Development. This person will overall be the true face of SEO within your team, and ultimately responsible for the success of clients’ SEO programs.
SEO Associate Director Qualifications
10+ Years in SEO
I have worked for agencies with 400 active clients, The House of Representatives, Global SaaS companies and freelanced for the last 15 years! I couple that experience with SEO best practices to deliver organic traffic success!
I’ve managed teams of up to 5 other SEOs, where I taught, trained and help grow their careers! I’ve also led international cross functional teams on higher detailed and impactful website projects, from website migrations to multi-language SEO implementation.
Data-Driven SEO Expert
I rely heavily on data, since it is crucial to SEO success, from a multitude of sources, like Google search console, Google Analytics, SEMrush, AHREFs, Google trends, and also SEM manager to name a few. Without data utilization, you really are working in the dark.
You can find a copy of my resume here!
Currently looking for SEO Director to SEO Manager positions
- I’m obsessed and passionate about SEO
- I’m an expert with technical SEO, On Page SEO, and Off Page SEO
- I love to build SEO strategies that handle the complexities of multiple sites and targeted audiences
- I believe in data driven SEO, using data as my main guide to diagnose, troubleshoot and solving SEO issues
- I use data, best practice, and SEO leader’s websites / content to educate and inform people when questioned
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in search engine optimization on single and multi-project initiatives
- Has a constant pulse on the latest standards and algorithmic updates in SEO
- Excellent written and oral skills to lead and guide a team of SEO professionals
- A passion to educate, nurture and grow coworkers to empowerment
- The ability to create process documents and mentor coworkers in SEO best practices
- Technical SEO and enterprise level development expertise
- International and large-scale website experience
- Proficient in SQL / MySql
- Proficient using .aspx, .php, and .jsp
The Associate Director Of SEO Role At Silverback Strategies
Channel Expertise & Innovation
- Responsible for driving the strategy, innovation, and performance of multiple client SEO strategies and building long-lasting client relationships
- Directly plans, implements, and audits organic campaigns & SEO strategies that align with client KPIs and marketing goals
- Plays lead role in developing SEO channel strategy for clients, aligned with organizational and marketing goals and KPIs
- Responsible for quality of SEO deliverables, including alignment to client’s marketing objectives
- Lead channel innovation efforts, ensuring clients’ SEO strategies are following evolving SEO best practices
- Understand the client’s industry, audience, and goals and stay on top of industry changes, trends & best practices, and search engine updates
- Independently stays up-to-date on industry trends and changes, emerging SEO technologies, and best practices, etc to proactively implement into your own client work — as well as sharing these updates and insights with your team.
Strategic Client Relationship
- Identify upsell opportunities for clients on your team
- Serves as the main SEO point of contact for clients in your portfolio — responsible for managing and maintaining positive relationships with clients
- Clearly communicates complex SEO strategy and execution details to clients, providing expert opinion on client questions
- Clearly and accurately communicate project timelines, managing client expectations, and adhering to established internal workflows
Team Collaboration & Workflow
- Work closely with the Vice President of SEO to innovate on the continued development of Silverback’s SEO best practices and product offerings
- Serve as an SEO “thought leader” within the agency — help drive Silverback’s SEO product forward through proactive, cutting-edge industry knowledge and a genuine enthusiasm for SEO & digital marketing
- Translate channel strategy to time-bound, tactical roadmaps and delegate tactical execution to SEO Managers and Specialists when appropriate
- Mentors team members on SEO best practices & strategies and account management techniques
- Serve as a people manager and team lead for junior members of the SEO team, coaching individuals on performance and professional development, and promoting a positive, collaborative work environment while contributing to the team’s growth
- Collaborates with Senior Paid Media Manager(s) and Team Leads on cross-channel marketing strategy for clients when relevant / shared client portfolios; collaborate with analytics, content, design, and dev team members
- Leverage internal project management tool to create and assign tasks, ensuring a smooth workflow among SEO team members on the team
- Utilizes and delegates appropriately to Silverback’s Support Team to manage time and take tasks off your plate